Magnets Suppliers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ferritemagnets
Admin
https://ferritemagnets.forumotion.com

This is a suggestion, "Automate your Documentation" Empty This is a suggestion, "Automate your Documentation"

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:52 am
Converting documents to PDF (personal document file) format can be a hassle, especially if you choose the manual method. Many apps convert PDFs to Word (Doc/Docx) or other formats, but only a fraction allows you to convert other file formats to PDF. If you frequently need to convert files to different formats, it is essential to find a reliable program that will retain the key elements of the file, losing nothing during the conversion. This is precisely what you from pdf4me. The document automation desktop app works with virtually all document formats, so you can convert most files to PDF format with ease.
What is pdf4me?
Manual document conversion and processing is overwhelming, time-consuming and outdated. The technology available creates smart programs that can automate document conversions, making the process straightforward and painless. pdf4me is a document conversion app you can install on your desktop to facilitate all kinds of file conversions. You can extract content from files with other formats and convert them to PDFs and vice versa with relative ease. Some of the features you will encounter in pdf4me include:
• Split function - This is the feature allowing you to break the PDF document into various parts, so you can focus on a specific section instead of converting the entire document. pdf4me enables you to split using OCR and barcode.
• Extract – This feature pulls out the text from your source file, making it available for conversion into the desired format. You can use the accurate OCR feature to extract text from a PDF and convert them to formats, such as WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and simple plain text.
• Compress – File compression refers to reducing the space that files take without hurting  ts quality. pdf4me allows you to compress PDF files, images and documents with ease. You can convert the documents to PDF, then compress and convert back to the desired format, albeit smaller.
Who Needs pdf4me?
Our app is a solution for anyone that needs to convert documents in another format to PDF or vice versa (PDF to other formats). However, the app targets different categories of users. Normal app users (consumers) can configure it on the go, thanks to a Grid drag-and-drop interface. You also have access to all pdf4me features, which you can customize as preferred. If you frequently need document conversion, you can take advantage of the Server-Usage and Job Flows, which offer a simple way to automate your documentation. With these processes, you can configure source and target folders, so your documents are automatically converted to the preferred format as soon as you add it to the source folder. The target folder contains all your processed documents. pdf4me has several features, naturally drawing users with diverse needs. Besides converting files into different formats, you can split or compress an image, which is useful in various processes other than documentation automation.
Key Benefit
Automation is the top merit for downloading pdf4me. The desktop app is the proper scale for document conversion, especially if you need it often. You can automate document conversion by configuring source and target folders or customize features to get the most from the app. Other benefits include efficient, high-quality conversions and a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. You can also convert numerous pages within a short time.
Summary
Are you looking for a reliable PDF converter with enhanced automation features? pdf4me offers to convert all your documents to PDF formats. You can also extract information from PDFs and save them in different formats. Download the pdf4me document automation desktop app today for more concerning the integrated features, functionalities and how it can help you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum